Advertisement

Poaching, Partnerships, and Profits

It sounds like a big misunderstanding to me.
I'm not a lawyer.
Hey guys! Erik made a podcast saying he didn’t do it! Shut this whole thing down.

I did not come here to be called a clown or to be compared to Jake Gyllenhaal or Heath ledger who I will remind you all won mtv kiss of the year for their performance in the critically acclaimed Brokeback Mountain.
I just wish we could all be more supportive of our fellow hunters and try to see them as brothers instead of distant

No brother of mine gets caught trespassing 4 times and tries to get out of it by smearing a Conservation Officer that literally had no idea who Erik was.

Cancerous growths don’t go away when given blind support, they go away when they’ve been removed.

And please miss all of us with that fake Christian bullshit. None of his actions have been even remotely Christ-like.

I did not come here to be called a clown or to be compared to Jake Gyllenhaal or Heath ledger who I will remind you all won mtv kiss of the year for their performance in the critically acclaimed Brokeback Mountain.
I just wish we could all be more supportive of our fellow hunters and try to see them as brothers instead of distant strangers.
Just by knowing about winning an award for that puts you in a weird place. I hope you eventually figure out that you can spout all the praise for him you want but nobody here is going to back you.

not as comfortable as your kuiu solids and sg lifestyle t's.

You mispelled Walmart Wranglers and flannel shirt.

Ain't nobody wearing Stone Glacier in Saskatchewan bud, tallest mountain for miles is the coiler I left at the Co-op gas bar after road hunting antelope and eating frozen burritos for a week, last fall.

Please, keep going, we're getting somewhere! Or I thought you said we needed to be more supportive of one another?

You mispelled Walmart Wranglers and flannel shirt.

Ain't nobody wearing Stone Glacier in Saskatchewan bud, tallest mountain for miles is the coiler I left at the Co-op gas bar after road hunting antelope and eating frozen burritos for a week, last fall.

Please, keep going, we're getting somewhere! Or I thought you said we needed to be more supportive of one another?
I bet you think drunk driving is fine too. Pretty much just a speeding ticket amirite?
Pitter patter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
livingt_o_hunt
Back