Pink camo, #dadbodhunter, and a whole lotta stupid!

Our rule is pretty simple with the 3 boys: no life altering injuries (the oldest tested that last night with chucking a rock and hitting the youngest in the mouth).

It's of course never quite that simple, but it's an attempt that everyone understands...

My 3 year old is a tank and usually ends up on top so that doesn’t help he hasn’t learned any lessons yet about bulls and horns
My boys are 11, 6, and 3. The oldest is bigger but the 6 will take him down. And the 3 year old is almost as big as the middle child but a little calmer. I've had one visit to the ER with the middle child, one staple to the head closer it back up.

Woke up at 3am and tried to fall back asleep till 4. Got up at 4 and loaded my ice blocks and final items. Had a slow breakfast and loaded up on coffee and got on the road at 5am. I didn’t have time to go to the grocery store so I’m loaded with dehy and backcountry snacks. Maybe I’ll get some better food on the way since I will likely be truck camping due to the amount of roads in this unit. There is no shortage.

Full moon, cold front coming, snow expected, solo NM Oct elk hunt. LETS GO!!!

IMG_4585.jpeg

I’ve been fighting a tire balance problem for the last month and a half. I had ko2’s on my tundra and I guess the combo of those tires and the red rock warrior rims can be an issue. After trying to balance them 5 times I finally got them warrantied and decided to switch tire brand and everything. Have heard great things about the wildpeak at4 so I’m giving those a shot. They look great so looking forward to putting them to work later this week. View attachment 344472
Love my wildpeaks!!

Fire in morning and snow possible by weekend. SW NM
Spit last night. Rain today.
Bull bugling last night.
Saw a big one in a truck yesterday.

Good Luck & Good Hunting kids.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
action
Back