Kenetrek Boots

Pink camo, #dadbodhunter, and a whole lotta stupid!

I continued to eat my meal thinking there is no way. And then as I was finishing my meal I heard a branch snap and some hard breathing. He was getting close. About three minutes later he was in sight and working side hill away from us but nothing to stop him from descending the 1000 yards if the shot wasn’t instant.

The bull rounded the trees and came right back at us. I laid my gun across a down tree and lined him up. There was no one on the hillside behind him and I had my sight picture. Frontal shot with a slight 1/4 to so I should be able to miss all the meat.

Friggin siiiiiiiiiiiickk!!!!

Wow I’m on page 7…. This has been a super dope thread.

You never disappoint @Dsnow9 !

Congrats to all of you. I don’t recognize J (you slipped up and said Joe) but I recognize Wllm (short the corgy)

Looks like a great trip full of laughs and amazing success. Where in MT you gonna be with ol @SwaggyD ??? If you make it through Bozeman area hit me up it’d be cool to meet!

Wllm- the guys miss you here! I’m sorry for busting your balls in the beginning… I accept your apology too… 😉😁🤪 big congrats to all of you!!!! Yall are badasses!!!

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaseyField01
Back