Oh yeah....

I have been waiting for this day. Not to post a video ( or ask for one to be posted ) but I had a friendly discussion with some elderly gentlemen here who tells me that I am wrong, so I am asking those music lovers here. I say the Eagles have the most sold album ( maybe over everybody actually ) and they say both the Beatles and the Rolling Stones have albums that have outsold them. ?????????????

thank you

I have been waiting for this day. Not to post a video ( or ask for one to be posted ) but I had a friendly discussion with some elderly gentlemen here who tells me that I am wrong, so I am asking those music lovers here. I say the Eagles have the most sold album ( maybe over everybody actually ) and they say both the Beatles and the Rolling Stones have albums that have outsold them. ?????????????

thank you
U are correct. Eagles greatest hits us the best selling album of all time. Second is Thriller by Michael Jackson I believe.

thank you

According to google: Top 10 in albums sold

Beatles 178 million
Garth Brooks 148 million
Elvis Presley 136 million
Led Zeppelin 111.5 million
Eagles 101 million
Billy Joel 82.5 million
Michael Jackson 81 million
Elton John 78 million
Pink Floyd 75 million
AD/DC 72 million