Advertisement

Non-Resident Hunters numbers (Deer tags sold)?

This includes fishing and upland birds, right?

Yes, All NR licenses including the Base Hunting License that you have to purchase to apply for permits, etc.

In 2023 HB 593 from Representative Marler was passed that called on FWP to list the NR license sale information. The report is attached to the post.

Attachments

• hb-593-report-v4.pdf
    104.1 KB · Views: 8
Otherwise - looks like during times of economic prosperity - more people venture out into nature and recreate. Both R and NR.

Thank your legislature if you dont like the allocations.

Need to split information into groups that actually mean something. I purchase licenses in a lot of states that I only get to hunt every 5 to 10 years. 2013 was the last year I actually went to and hunted in Montana, yet I purchase a license every year.
Looks like a lot of nonresident help support your wildlife. Something to be happy about.

I think a massive portion of that has to do with all of the bird hunters from out East deciding to come hunt Partridge and Prairie grouse on the September 1 opener when they’ve still got over a month left until their home state opens.

I see a lot of those hunts on YouTube and I know that certain conservation organizations have advertised it rather well for the past several years.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GmzTNK
Back