Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Went sheep hunting

Thanks for sharing, I’m jealous like everyone else.

Bummer to hear about the copper spur. I was primed to buy a copper spur 5 for trips with wife and daughters. Might need to look at other options now.

yes. A friend is out caribou hunting now, with same tent, had same issues. Garbage... By a cheap walmart tent, at least it won't cost as much to replace it.
Sad - those used to be the go-to. I have maybe one more season in my Big Agnes and then it is Hilleberg time. I tore it right above the door last year and its not a good spot to patch. sticky web tape and stitches. We will see.

I love seeing your sheep hunt stories. No drama, just go in and get it done. Beautiful ram.

Haha. I’ve done that before too. Loaded up entire mule deer with camp…..whoa this is heavy,
Maybe next year lol

You have those AK dialed in. Congrats on another great ram and always look forward to reading about your AK adventures!

Finally got around to cleaning up the skull. He had a big pocket of blood on the bridge of his nose with broken bone, and I wondered what it would look like cleaned up. To my surprise it had fully healed underneath and looks like a normal skull. The broken are has a ring of calcium deposits around it, and it's a little more porus. I wondered if this is how those big roman noses are formed.

Either way it's a cool piece and I can't decide if I'll keep it as a euro or mount this one.

Screenshot_20241003_175104_Gallery.jpg20240929_171426.jpgScreenshot_20240929_172133_Gallery.jpg
20240929_202442.jpg

I like to lie to myself and say I’d be killing sheep like that if I was a resident. Awesome and congrats.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggo766
Back