Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

New Non Partisan Hunting Group?

It is likely the Bull Moose Sportsmen's Alliance mission statement would closely resemble that of the Montana Sportsmen Alliance. Nemont's list of MSA supported candidates shows the respective political party affiliation of candidates, but more importantly the history and commitment of each to Montana wildlife, hunting, and angling well-being. Political party is really not important in the evaluation.

What concerns me is that there seems to be a "new" group form every so often that results in dilution of the sportsmen's dollars and effectively diffuses some of the critical work being done to coalesce sportsmen interests into one powerful united political voice ... with no political party alliance.

There were weeks of discussion on this forum concerning merely naming a campaign for protecting backcountry hunting as a program supported by MWF. Where did that end up? In my opinion, that was again just another group forming to do what MSA is working to accomplish, and what also appears to be the goal of the Bull Moose group.

The idea of one powerful sportsmen voice has always made sense to me ... but obviously is difficult to develop because of egos, political bents, divisive opinions about the "best" approach and so forth.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whipple
Back