Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

My 2024 Iowa season

Heck yeah! How do you like the game cart? I'm thinking about getting one now that I'm getting older. Backpacking them out 4 miles is kicking my ass

Heck yeah! How do you like the game cart? I'm thinking about getting one now that I'm getting older. Backpacking them out 4 miles is kicking my ass
I've had it for years but still always used my drag ropes, old habits I guess. Used the cart yesterday and today and it definitely is a game changer. If you balance the deer in the center there is almost zero weight on the handle. Only tough part was in thick grass but still better than dragging.

This would be such a beautiful morning to be out deer hunting. 39 degrees, full moonlight, and almost dead calm wind. I told the wife that I would stay here with her waiting for furnace guy. Small heater running to keep her somewhat happy. 55 degrees in the trailer.

Was the heater with the trailer or did a separate hvac guy have to install that after they set the trailer?
Came with it. Jayson at prairie camper sales said it was tested when I bought. It's a mobile home furnace so a regular HVAC guy can work on it. Jayson is a good guy, gave me the new thermostat and also said he would help with the repair bill.

Damn my luck. Just stepped outside with a cup of coffee. I own 2 acres here that borders public land, as I'm patiently waiting for repair guy I'm passing around and hear a buck grunt at the top of the hill behind me. Must be a young buck feeling frisky. I look up the hill and I see 3 deer chasing each other around skylined. That's right in the area I was going to walk up and hunt this morning.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jachanzar91
Back