Caribou Gear Tarp

More or Less Informed?

In many ways 'yes', in many ways 'no'. If a person lets their phone/apps do a little of the sifting, they end up with more garbage (the garbage they want, of course). If the person wants to do a little homework and learn about something themselves, the data is typically there. See any thread on CWD, Social Security, NR permits, hunter pressure, etc. This leads to my general view that people are lazy. they might care enough to espouse an opinion on the internet, but don't care enough to do a Goole search. Too often any discussion ends up in a debate of things that are considered facts. Arguing data is done all the time on HT, but it is better to argue on the impact of potential changes. Debating opinions (ie. impact of any change) is very good. Debating facts is what drives me crazy.
Ok, riddle me this...why am I inundated with hearing aid and ED pharma spam?

Gottdamm Al Gore and his rhythms...

But seriously, no matter how special we think we are individually, we all buy into the divisiveness and pick a camp. In for a penny, in for a pound...

Saw AlGore & the Algorithms headline the Jackson Hole Economic Conference in 2003. It didn't give me what I wanted, asked me for 35% more on the ticket price then cut 6 songs from the set anyway. Shrinkflation was the opener. Just a lot of dead air.

Cannot recommend.

Also, clear your browser history once in a while.

Saw AlGore & the Algorithms headline the Jackson Hole Economic Conference in 2003. It didn't give me what I wanted, asked me for 35% more on the ticket price then cut 6 songs from the set anyway. Shrinkflation was the opener. Just a lot of dead air.

Cannot recommend.

Also, clear your browser history once in a while.

*AlGorhythms

But seriously, no matter how special we think we are individually, we all buy into the divisiveness and pick a camp. In for a penny, in for a pound...
You want to be France? At least in the US, corporations only have to pay off two parties. In France they would be broke.

To answer the question, soooo many Boomers. 1) they lived this long with "better living through chemistry" and 2) they have the majority of wealth. I always wondered why some ads focused on the 12-18yo demo. They don't have any money. I guess the assumption is child labor will be back in vogue in a few more SCOTUS terms.

Screenshot 2024-07-08 at 9.06.18 AM.png

Clear your browser was the name of our garage band in '68 but we spelled browser differently...
giphy.gif

You want to be France? At least in the US, corporations only have to pay off two parties. In France they would be broke.

To answer the question, soooo many Boomers. 1) they lived this long with "better living through chemistry" and 2) they have the majority of wealth. I always wondered why some ads focused on the 12-18yo demo. They don't have any money. I guess the assumption is child labor will be back in vogue in a few more SCOTUS terms.

View attachment 332093

Ah yes, the death panel loud whisper….

I used to be friends with a guy who was a higher up in o&g.
according to him, you would be surprised how much influence the president has on the price of gas.

Just wait folks, social media and talking head elites will have you convinced that Biden's debate was a 'stroke'...of genius.

Just in: Biden team announces new campaign anthem:

Not to be left out, Team Trump changes theirs:

Representatives for both artists and their estates have repeatedly asked both candidates to knock it off.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jachanzar91
Back