Yeti GOBOX Collection

Montana’s best steaks

And we're doing it again in August! I think adding crab legs or lobster is in order for this occasion! 😉
Reading through this thread I actually thought of those filets too, they were fantastic.

I've had some great steaks in restaurants in my life, but tend to think my best I've had always goes back to some that were sourced fresh locally and cooked at home.
I know a couple of us better get in on a bit of this action this fall!

Bd bar in Fallon is good. Best steak I've had eating out was probably at the Gateway at fort peck dam 4 or 5 years ago. Different owners now.

Anyone eat at The Union in Helena? New restaurant, old roots, great business idea. Wondering if food will help hold it up.
Yes, we ate there a couple weeks ago. For the money I'd rather eat Old Salt burgers at the Gold Bar across the street (same owners), but, give it a try and see what you think. Just be aware if you order medium-rare, it's what most people would consider rare. I ordered medium and it was red inside and perfect. And maybe go early because they run out of the best cuts.

My favorite steakhouse is post creek 44, just north of St. Ignatious. I always order the ribeye for dinner. Their sandwiches are good if you’re there for lunch. Great atmosphere, great beer selection. 2nd favorite would be the Feedlot Cafe north of Shepherd-I’ve never been let down by their beef, beer selection ain’t the best but I love the print on the SE wall of the topless native girl-absolutely mesmerizing!

Here we go Big Timber see what ya got.
View attachment 330190
Steak was excellent cooked to the right temp med rare...well done by the chef. For $56 it's tough to justify unless you work on the road like me and can't always cook yourself good food. 4 stars, they lose 1 star cause I arrived 15 minutes before closing and the bartender was annoyed by that.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kdtex7
Back