Caribou Gear Tarp

Montana General Season Structure Proposal

My wife doesn’t let me go to beaverhead county since she heard about all the easy single blondes there

The truth is this. They are going to sell as many tags as they can. They don't give a #*^@#* about public land. Really u going to change archery elk hunting to August to appease deer season. Get the fock out of here. These season structures and tag allocations all benefit private for deer and elk. Name the ranches that will allow cow elk hunting for the public. It corupt. Bullshit
Theres some pretty big ranches that will let you shoot cows i know of.

I dont do it - personally - because im not interested in solving their elk problem if they also outfit. But im willing to bet a determined person can get access.

Forky finder no one is letting u hunt unless they get something out of it. Best idea let them deal with it.

Rie bread, I could tell u the craziest $*)Q!#@$ story. No one would believe but it be true.

Hopefully not much after 2am goes on beaverhead county. Referring to my posts times. I work for mine. 24/7.

There are a few members of the committee on hunt talk. My question is how does this mule deer proposal effect the elk management plan that is currently in place.

My other question is are non resident tags g going to increase or decrease in the future to manage elk and deer on private land. Because the people behind this are not going to let the public hunt. Maybe a few cows to apease or show they working with fwp. Which fwp they there daddy already.

Cgasner I work for a mine. What do u do as a job
I’m a lineman this year I’ll probably put in about 600 hours of ot so people can sit on their computer at 2am and complain about me online a few weeks ago we got hit by a storm and I’d get home around 3 and back to work at 7 after 4 day of that ya @Shed God id say I work for mine

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HuntTalkMa’am
Back