Caribou Gear Tarp

Knee Stem Cell Therapy

44hunter45

Has anyone done this? MRS is talking to a company called Regenexx about stem cell therapy on her knee.
My web research has just been too much information. I'm looking for anecdotal feedback.

Save your money.
My wife tried this from the leading doctor in this field at the time (3 yrs ago). Very painful with no positive results. She then had both knees replaced and in a few weeks she was doing pretty good and has since gone on to full recovery. Really important to do all the follow-up routine.

Stem Cells in the US don't seem to have the juice that the ones out of the country have. It's political and economic, the worst combo for the consumer.

A few friends have gone south to get stem cell therapy for knees, shoulders, and backs. All 3 have had success. 'CPI Stem Cell therapy' is a worthwhile Google search.

Stem Cells in the US don't seem to have the juice that the ones out of the country have. It's political and economic, the worst combo for the consumer.

A few friends have gone south to get stem cell therapy for knees, shoulders, and backs. All 3 have had success. 'CPI Stem Cell therapy' is a worthwhile Google search.
Did all three go to Tijuana?

My wife tried this from the leading doctor in this field at the time (3 yrs ago). Very painful with no positive results. She then had both knees replaced and in a few weeks she was doing pretty good and has since gone on to full recovery. Really important to do all the follow-up routine.
X2

It sounded good and a coworker had it done a few months ago. Basically the same story as above. If you do it before it’s too late there may be some benefit.

The folks I know with replacements are doing way better than my coworker, back to normal everyday life. She is no better now than when she started.

Did all three go to Tijuana?
Yea- It's been a little bit since they went, but I believe they Stayed in San Diego, were picked up in the morning, driven across in a Black Car (town car, suburban, car service type car), and went to TJ had the procedure(s), and back to San Diego for the night. All three were blown away by the service and professionalism.

Spend your money elsewhere. Find a performance-based physical therapist that actually utilizes resistance training in the right way. You will see better results, and that is a guarantee.

Disclaimer: Yes, I am biased because I am a performance-based PT. Yes, I have seen the results of both options, and they speak for themselves.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clinebj22
Back