Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

In case of ak

cgasner1

So Saturday I was out on the boat shooting some fish with my buddy. He starts telling me how the day before he gets a phone call from his buddy saying he has a boat lined up to hunt moose in the Yukon. I get the quick story about the adventure he had the year prior up there and what the plan is for this year. At the end of it I told him logistics on that really sound like a 3 man show to me. He kinda laughed and goes I thought so also you wanna come with? Well obviously who wouldn’t so we make a call couple days later get word back I can go. So now here iamat the house with plane tickets booked and a tag in the mail this season just changed very dramatically. Anyway as for the title of the thread I’m glad I keep a tote at the house I refer to as my in case of Alaska tote. Wife use to find the name of it funny I think she doesn’t see the humor anymore

Attachments

• IMG_2732.jpeg
    IMG_2732.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 130
52 days is a very short time with a trip like this for planning and prep. Glad I have almost everything I already need. Next weekend the 3rd for our group will be in town and will hammer out a lot more of the details

I’m following along. I’m curious what was in your “in case of” tote?
Tent stove bear fence light weight cot usually my jet boil few other things. It started as a joke to mess with my wife since I have a bunch of labeled totes in the garage and this one wasn’t and she asked what was in it

Just need to get a few meals and though my stuff in the case to fly out came in at around 43 pounds on the first weigh.Trying to get the meat logistics dialed in

Attachments

• IMG_2731.jpeg
    IMG_2731.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 15
Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishonfleek
Back