Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Im bowing out

First I’ve heard of that, doesn’t seem that way around me anecdotally. Interesting. I wonder how much pricing could even go down based on demand with the material and labor costs being what they are anyway. Got a wild hair to build a forever place if I found the right parcel but new construction costs are hard to stomach.

Saw this today, taking it with a scoop of salt.

How high they gonna go thats the question. My guess is we're not even close yet, but that's just a feeling.

Add 20% payment per that article to people who were already maxing there budget on buying. Plus everything else that is up.

Weird question, but hopefully someone might know:

Can a home builder demand that the client’s construction loan come from only one specific bank, and that loans from anywhere else are off the table?

Weird question, but hopefully someone might know:

Can a home builder demand that the client’s construction loan come from only one specific bank, and that loans from anywhere else are off the table?

Randy they can’t “force” you into their lender of choice but sometimes can make it a bit tougher on you when you don’t. Sometimes its because it streamlines the process, other times it’s because somebody’s getting a kickback. There’s some info here worth reading:

Randy they can’t “force” you into their lender of choice but sometimes can make it a bit tougher on you when you don’t. Sometimes its because it streamlines the process, other times it’s because somebody’s getting a kickback. There’s some info here worth reading:

Thank you, Marv! I’ve had a hard time figuring it out for sure. Our builder, who we have been very happy with so far and are about to sign contracts with have told us that we can only use one particular lender, citing the fact that because of how busy things have been that they don’t have the resources currently available for the vetting process with other lenders. Problem is, this lender’s latest quote was almost a full percentage point higher than others. I just wanted to know if we had the ability to push back. Really appreciate your help.

There are 3 house on our street, 2 on the street behind and 3 more just past that that are getting the treatment described in the article. Most are single family homes, that are being converted to duplexes. They take the house down to the studs put in a new stair case and floor 1 is one residence floor 2 is another.

Typically 2 bed 1 bath each floor and they are going for ~$850k to $920k after the remodel.

There are 3 house on our street, 2 on the street behind and 3 more just past that that are getting the treatment described in the article. Most are single family homes, that are being converted to duplexes. They take the house down to the studs put in a new stair case and floor 1 is one residence floor 2 is another.

Typically 2 bed 1 bath each floor and they are going for ~$850k to $920k after the remodel.
Wait, that doesn't sound like the Valhalla that you've made MA out to be?

This is what makes it hard to figure out what is really happening.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jg722
Back