Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Hot off the press, Don P says>>>>>>>>>

shoots-straight

If MT and ID get a wolf delisting, good.

This from a one of his posts over on MM. Wonder why the change of heart. He must know the same thing the wolf preservationist did.:D

I saw that. Flip-flop, flip-flop flip ........

If I recall correctly, that is what a bunch of guys were telling the Kool-aid crowd a couple weeks ago. But, what do I know?

The temptation may be more than I can bear. When the Donny Come Lately groups want to flip flop their position on wolves and give their revisionist history of events, I am not sure I can hold my powder much longer.

Should get interesting this weekend. If I just didn't have these damn tax returns on my desk.

I'm hoping the word comes down ASAP. With SB 414 looming big, we need the federal Gov. to end this crap.... Peay brain knows that this is a done deal. Too funny!

I have been waiting for anyone to respond to your last posts on MM. Nobody has the guts......yet.

Gotta love the word "PROPOSED" in DP's rebuttal. Basically an admission of guilt the way I read it.

Fin, you should feel a little bad about that beat down you delivered. Seruiosly... ;)

As Doc Holiday would say, "Nonsense, I have not yet begun to defile myself."

You're right. I'm sorry. :eek:

I feel so bad about telling the truth and providing hard evidence to the Kool-aid crowd, I will probably not sleep tonight. :rolleyes:

Barring some major capitulation in DC, which has been known to happen, the Donny Come Lately crowd to the wolf issue is about to see the sand drain out of their S.249 hour glass.

If you know Fin he's not much of a movie guy but the one he does know is Tombstone. He can recite one liners all day from that movie.

"You gonna skin that smoke wagon and do something....."

As Doc Holiday would say, "Nonsense, I have not yet begun to defile myself."

You're right. I'm sorry. :eek:

I feel so bad about telling the truth and providing hard evidence to the Kool-aid crowd, I will probably not sleep tonight. :rolleyes:

Barring some major capitulation in DC, which has been known to happen, the Donny Come Lately crowd to the wolf issue is about to see the sand drain out of their S.249 hour glass.
That's good. ;) Funny how the DKP supporters become very quiet when an argument is laid out in big, connect the dot letters. Heck, you even got a Utahn to speak up and say how they don't like SFW and what they've done there!!!

On a different note, how in the fetch does one change the settings to view a whole thread at once on that site???

On a different note, how in the fetch does one change the settings to view a whole thread at once on that site???[/QUOTE]

Click on General Hunting then beside the topic big game forever is a view all. Click that.

"You've called down the thunder and now ......"

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElkMountain
Back