Yeti GOBOX Collection

Uncle Larry's Last Elk Hunt

Realizing Larry is younger than my father and realizing my dad's last elk he killed was at 80. Sure makes you think.

@Big Fin, your quote "you are gonna run outta health before you run out of money" sure hits home and I see you came up with that from personal observation and experience. I really appreciated the manner in which you communicated with Larry about the pace, and how he was feeling without being patronizing or condescending. That is a struggle oftentimes to express to our hunters and relatives that we want to manage the pace and that it is not a hardship or inconvenience. You did that well from what made the episode.

You also picked a unit and area with some beauuuuuuutiful topography where you could walk 6 miles in a day and be in a herd of 150 elk. I hope that unit and hunt never gets internet famous...

Thanks Fresh Tracks Entire Crew for All of the episodes. It's the Connection of the time spent that pulls US in whether it's Randy and Mathew ( Uncle Larry, Scott , Jerry, Beau, Marcus and Kara etc.) The Relationship between whoever is Real and not staged, which reminds US of our bond to someone in a similar relationship. Thank You All and your behind the scene Spouses.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozarkhuntress
Back