Extreme hunting pressure in region 7.

DFS

This post if I get it up took a considerable amount of effort since I have been limited by the moderators. I feel it is important enough to take the time. If FWP continues to allow unlimited tags you will see access continue to get shut down with landowner-hunter fatigue. I already know of two landowners that will no longer be in block after this year due to poor hunter behavior. The pressure I have seen from western Montana and out of staters before general rifle is incredible. Limiting tags which needs to happen will screw the locals as we are outnumbered by western Montana. It’s a tough spot for the locals that literally have watched their hunting burn to the ground. They could have burnt it down themselves if they wanted to exploit wildlife for personal gain.

This post if I get it up took a considerable amount of effort since I have been limited by the moderators. I feel it is important enough to take the time. If FWP continues to allow unlimited tags you will see access continue to get shut down with landowner-hunter fatigue. I already know of two landowners that will no longer be in block after this year due to poor hunter behavior. The pressure I have seen from western Montana and out of staters before general rifle is incredible. Limiting tags which needs to happen will screw the locals as we are outnumbered by western Montana. It’s a tough spot for the locals that literally have watched their hunting burn to the ground. They could have burnt it down themselves if they wanted to exploit wildlife for personal gain.
Is that the whole post or is there a part 2?

@DFS i dont always agree but if you are limited - send me an email and ill post it.

Your opinion, while a bit salty at times, is one thats as valid as anyone elses.

As an open forum request for the moderators, why is @DFS being restricted? There’s plenty of folks with confrontational views and opinions who get to post freely. @DFS has been probably one of the most outspoken critics of me and my hunt with @Big Fin and @JohnCushman but I don’t remember him posting anything that warrants limiting his ability to post.

How about the dumb shits that clean their birds right at the sign in boxes for BMAs. Nothing like trying to screw it up for everyone else. Here in my slice of eastern Montana any area that’s in blm that has birds on it also has a shit pot full of feathers and wings right by the boxes. Is this a normal thing to do in other states?
8B9192B6-72C4-4F08-86CE-B2B7E9DBDF70.jpeg

Yeah worst year yet here. Will get worst. No one gaf
It’s unreal the amount of bird hunters over here this year. There was one herd of antelope south of our house and the other day and there was 7 different pickups circling the section trying to figure out how to get on them. I’m ready for December and I’m not even a landowner dealing with hunters

It’s unreal the amount of bird hunters over here this year. There was one herd of antelope south of our house and the other day and there was 7 different pickups circling the section trying to figure out how to get on them. I’m ready for December and I’m not even a landowner dealing with hunters
Yeah that’s how I’m feeling too. Unreal

As an open forum request for the moderators, why is @DFS being restricted? There’s plenty of folks with confrontational views and opinions who get to post freely. @DFS has been probably one of the most outspoken critics of me and my hunt with @Big Fin and @JohnCushman but I don’t remember him posting anything that warrants limiting his ability to post.
I just went and checked his profile. He has full permissions for everything on the forum. He isn't restricted. Not sure what the struggles are.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sequimsm
Back