Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Extra Stupid Window Stickers

ok guys why are any pics I upload "view attachment" vs. being visible? I noticed this just started happening a couple weeks ago, I'm not doing anything different than what I've always done.

ok guys why are any pics I upload "view attachment" vs. being visible? I noticed this just started happening a couple weeks ago, I'm not doing anything different than what I've always done.

I think newer phones take too high-quality of photos that are too big in file size for the site to handle. I get around by taking a screenshot of the photo and posting that, seems to work. That is my technologically-illiterate fix for it.

I think newer phones take too high-quality of photos that are too big in file size for the site to handle. I get around by taking a screenshot of the photo and posting that, seems to work. That is my technologically-illiterate fix for it.
Well that lines up with the timing of a new phone I got a couple weeks ago. - Thanks!

A few days ago I went to the gas station and literally the first words spoken to me by the cashier were...
"If you get too happy, life will slap that shit off your face."
"Ok thanks" was my reply as I paid for my gas.

As I walked out the front doors there was a guy standing behind his car eating a gas station hot dog on top of his trunk while drinking a milk and a 5 hour energy. I'm pretty sure that's the road trip version of a speedball, or at a minimum a recipe for emergency roadside dhiarrhea.

Then as I was approaching my Jeep which was still parked at the pump I saw this bumper on another truck and the universe balanced itself.

Screenshot_20240729-202132.png

Back