Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Extra Stupid Window Stickers

Gotta push em through. If you get in the hammer lane you lose your right to be upset that someone is tailgating.

I don't hang in that lane going under the speed limit. Most of the time I suspect the tailgater ends up angrier than I am. I do not feel obligated to help some one drive way over the speed limit. If I let them thru, they are usually riding someone else's a$$ in short order.

I don't hang in that lane going under the speed limit. Most of the time I suspect the tailgater ends up angrier than I am. I do not feel obligated to help some one drive way over the speed limit. If I let them thru, they are usually riding someone else's a$$ in short order.
Yeah , you're the problem , get out of the way , just that simple . Read the signs , SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT ! It doesn't say anything about going the speed limit or not . And it's none of your business how fast I drive . People like you suck .

Yeah , you're the problem , get out of the way , just that simple . Read the signs , SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT ! It doesn't say anything about going the speed limit or not . And it's none of your business how fast I drive . People like you suck .
What a joke. If the other lane is going 65, you expect him to slow down to get out of your way? You're a bit self-centered, me thinks.

What a joke. If the other lane is going 65, you expect him to slow down to get out of your way? You're a bit self-centered, me thinks.
The left lane is for passing. Pass or get in the right lane. It’s literally called the passing lane.

And yes, if it’s gonna take you 5 miles to pass, be courteous and let the faster car by. When I’m in a semi and a car takes more than a minute to pass it takes about everything for me not to put them in the median. If you’re gonna pass, pass, if you wanna run next to someone forever, back your cruise off.

The left lane is for passing. Pass or get in the right lane. It’s literally called the passing lane.
Actually, it is called the left lane. But semantics aside. Who is to say he ain't passing?

I'm always amused by road ragers that think I should move over and slow down 10 mph so they don't have to. Not happening.

As a truck driver I'm sure you have pulled out on a slow truck and blocked some guy in a white F150 overtaking you by 10 mph so YOU don't have to slow even one MPH while climbing that long hill at 10 under. Happens every day.

Take a deep breath. You'll get there.

If he is traveling 65 , and the other lane is traveling 65 , he should be in the right lane , and they will both be doing 65 . What is the difference to him ?
Again , read the signs , SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT !

Actually, it is called the left lane. But semantics aside. Who is to say he ain't passing?

I'm always amused by road ragers that think I should move over and slow down 10 mph so they don't have to. Not happening.

As a truck driver I'm sure you have pulled out on a slow truck and blocked some guy in a white F150 overtaking you by 10 mph so YOU don't have to slow even one MPH while climbing that long hill at 10 under. Happens every day.

Take a deep breath. You'll get there.
Nope, if there’s a guy flying in the hammer lane and I check my mirror and I see he’s gonna catch me before I can get around I back off and let him go. Common courtesy.

Nope, if there’s a guy flying in the hammer lane and I check my mirror and I see he’s gonna catch me before I can get around I back off and let him go. Common courtesy.
Then you are the only truck driver that does so on the western half of I-80.

If your not passing get the #*^@#* over. Doesn't matter what the speed limit is. That's what the left lane is for...passing.

I can't understand why all drivers don't do this . I do it , and if everyone did it there would be no traffic . All it takes is one selfish driver to tie the road up and create a traffic jam or backup .

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfgjetski
Back