Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Don’t forget to vote -A political thread

I would like to thank all my FB friends who took the time to categorize the local study commission candidates based on being either promoted by democrat or republican support groups. Your posts streamlined my voting process making it easier to vote the opposite of your recommendations. :)

A good buddy gave me a card Saturday morning at a weekly breakfast meet. It had a link to a podcast that he declared imperative I view...

People have lost their minds.

Haven't had a political/spam phone call in years. "No Party Designation" has its perks.
I don't know about that. Neither my wife nor I are affiliated with a political party and our phones are on the same plan, but she gets inodiated with political garbage all day, while my phone sits quietly on the end table.

I feel like nobody cares what I think.

So does living in a state that is a foregone conclusion. I waffle back and forth between being jealous of/pitying those folks who live in one of the VIP states..
We’ve got 7 very hotly contested initiated measures and constitutional amendments (including abortion, grocery tax repeal, marijuana to name a few) happening this election cycle. A lot more going on in SD than just a presidential election.
Maybe it’s because every few months I try and scrub my real name from the internet in anyway possible.

I don't know about that. Neither my wife nor I are affiliated with a political party and our phones are on the same plan, but she gets inodiated with political garbage all day, while my phone sits quietly on the end table.

I feel like nobody cares what I think.
Lucky.

Haven't had a political/spam phone call in years. "No Party Designation" has its perks.
I believe these incessant political PAC $ paid calls are based on contacting State and Federal Representatives on various issues via email. I've contact both R & D reps on conservation issues, criminal sanctuary, border crisis, etc.

Now... reaping my reward as a constituent of neither - A simple Independent that votes across party lines. woe is me? Haha!

I believe these incessant political PAC $ paid calls are based on contacting State and Federal Representatives on various issues via email. I've contact both R & D reps on conservation issues, criminal sanctuary, border crisis, etc.

Now... reaping my reward as a constituent of neither - A simple Independent that votes across party lines. woe is me? Haha!

I email my reps regularly and never receive any political calls or texts.

Like @Wild Bill I have always assumed it's because I'm not affiliated with a party, but perhaps that's not the case since @gouch lives nearby 🤷‍♂️

Back