Don’t forget to vote -A political thread

A good buddy gave me a card Saturday morning at a weekly breakfast meet. It had a link to a podcast that he declared imperative I view...

People have lost their minds.

Haven't had a political/spam phone call in years. "No Party Designation" has its perks.
I don't know about that. Neither my wife nor I are affiliated with a political party and our phones are on the same plan, but she gets inodiated with political garbage all day, while my phone sits quietly on the end table.

I feel like nobody cares what I think.

So does living in a state that is a foregone conclusion. I waffle back and forth between being jealous of/pitying those folks who live in one of the VIP states..
We’ve got 7 very hotly contested initiated measures and constitutional amendments (including abortion, grocery tax repeal, marijuana to name a few) happening this election cycle. A lot more going on in SD than just a presidential election.
Maybe it’s because every few months I try and scrub my real name from the internet in anyway possible.

I don't know about that. Neither my wife nor I are affiliated with a political party and our phones are on the same plan, but she gets inodiated with political garbage all day, while my phone sits quietly on the end table.

I feel like nobody cares what I think.
Lucky.

Haven't had a political/spam phone call in years. "No Party Designation" has its perks.
I believe these incessant political PAC $ paid calls are based on contacting State and Federal Representatives on various issues via email. I've contact both R & D reps on conservation issues, criminal sanctuary, border crisis, etc.

Now... reaping my reward as a constituent of neither - A simple Independent that votes across party lines. woe is me? Haha!

I believe these incessant political PAC $ paid calls are based on contacting State and Federal Representatives on various issues via email. I've contact both R & D reps on conservation issues, criminal sanctuary, border crisis, etc.

Now... reaping my reward as a constituent of neither - A simple Independent that votes across party lines. woe is me? Haha!

I email my reps regularly and never receive any political calls or texts.

Like @Wild Bill I have always assumed it's because I'm not affiliated with a party, but perhaps that's not the case since @gouch lives nearby 🤷‍♂️

Back