PEAX Equipment

Companies out of their minds

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no way in hell I'm buying a new vehichle anytime soon, I cannot justify it but you sure see an awful lot of them on the road.
I'm having a tough time finding something USED that I could agree to. I did find out a dealership close to you should NOT be affiliated with Ford in any way! Total scam outfit. Damn near drove up there to buy a truck. Back to the drawing board.

Ha! You expect the election to change the trajectory of inflation and the working person’s loss of purchasing power? I’d say Great Depression, WWIII, some other unimaginable human catastrophe.
Yes, trump will fix this shitstorm that the libtards created in fast order. Oil, border. How many young girls will be raped and murder in the last 3 days, lib media never covers it. Biden is a dementia, elder abuse joke and his top econ. Advisor has a liberal arts degree and couldn't explain eps. What a disaster, yet 49% of America votes for this crap. We are a constitutional republic, not a democracy, and 95% of America doesn't know the difference. Pathetic.

I'm having a tough time finding something USED that I could agree to. I did find out a dealership close to you should NOT be affiliated with Ford in any way! Total scam outfit. Damn near drove up there to buy a truck. Back to the drawing board.
Jeff perry?

I definitely get more pleasure out of not buying things lately. Even more pleasure when I occasionally break down and buy some overpriced thing, then more often than not quickly realize what crap it is compared to something cheaper I could have bought 10 years ago, and return it. That is pure joy.

Yes, trump will fix this shitstorm that the libtards created in fast order. Oil, border. How many young girls will be raped and murder in the last 3 days, lib media never covers it. Biden is a dementia, elder abuse joke and his top econ. Advisor has a liberal arts degree and couldn't explain eps. What a disaster, yet 49% of America votes for this crap. We are a constitutional republic, not a democracy, and 95% of America doesn't know the difference. Pathetic.
Dude, Trumps the one that handed out billions upon billions of uncle sugar money to both the general public and corporations.

If you find something remotely up this way let me know. If you want me to stop and look first or whatever. I'm in Ogle County but working towards the city everyday. If you don't mind a further drive a lot of Ford guys like Boucher Ford just over the state line if that helps.

If you find something remotely up this way let me know. If you want me to stop and look first or whatever. I'm in Ogle County but working towards the city everyday. If you don't mind a further drive a lot of Ford guys like Boucher Ford just over the state line if that helps.
Thanks. No rush, just seeing what's out there. Trying to find the newest, lowest mileage and COMFORTABLE used Ranger I can afford. Found one dang near at O'Hare that I put into my "saved" pile. Not many close to me. Still need to borrow some, but I have a lot less expenses now to help make that up. Whatever I end up with will be my last vehicle unless I kill it, so I can add some comfort extras!

Thanks. No rush, just seeing what's out there. Trying to find the newest, lowest mileage and COMFORTABLE used Ranger I can afford. Found one dang near at O'Hare that I put into my "saved" pile. Not many close to me. Still need to borrow some, but I have a lot less expenses now to help make that up. Whatever I end up with will be my last vehicle unless I kill it, so I can add some comfort extras!
I'll keep an eye out as well. I'd say go to ohare and you could hit cabelas but unless your looking for roasted peanuts and jack links it's kind of a waste.

Dude, Trumps the one that handed out billions upon billions of uncle sugar money to both the general public and corporations.
Dementia Joe printed 5 trillion, the 'recovery act", which was a green energy boondogle was the killer. I.e., they spent 8 bill. To make 8 charging stations.

There is no way in hell I'm buying a new vehichle anytime soon, I cannot justify it but you sure see an awful lot of them on the road.
We bought that 2022 and never again. The big ol burban will outlast it, be significantly cheaper to own, and easier to work on. Even with all the money I’m putting into the build, I will still be way ahead.

Vehicle prices frighten me. I still have about a year of payments left on my current pickup that I don’t really like. Just all sorts of glitchy computer issues the dealer doesn’t want to chase because it doesn’t pop a code

I’ll be totally broke when I decide it’s time for a newer one
I bought my '13 Silverado used in '16. Been paid off for 4 years now. It is SUPER nice not having a payment. But, the rustbelt is starting to wear on it and I, also, looked at the new HD at4x and turned back around. I put a new engine in my current truck 4 years ago and a new transmission 2 years ago. At 90k for a new truck I'll keep putting engines and transmissions in the one i've got until the frame rusts through.

I bought my '13 Silverado used in '16. Been paid off for 4 years now. It is SUPER nice not having a payment. But, the rustbelt is starting to wear on it and I, also, looked at the new HD at4x and turned back around. I put a new engine in my current truck 4 years ago and a new transmission 2 years ago. At 90k for a new truck I'll keep putting engines and transmissions in the one i've got until the frame rusts through.
The second I find rust on my 2018, I'm finding something newer without rust. I strongly dislike rust. I hate the cost of new vehicles, but 3-4 year old trucks usually have any kinks worked out of them and are SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper than a new one.

I wish MN wouldn't use salt and that brine. That shit is brutal on vehicles. I wash my truck 2-3 times a week in the winter. I'm really hoping I can keep the rust away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kdtex7
Back