CO Mountain Lion Ballot Initiative: Continuous Updates

Did they represent themselves as carrying an official position?

That's the hurdle. If it's just sitting member's opinion, then it seems like it falls under the 1st amendment right for protected speech.

If I were to imagine other public servants accompanying a statement position about something related to their roles, with the precursor that they are currently in that role, it sure feels like an official position.

If wrote an op-ed saying, “ I’m Nameless Range, I am an xxxx for agency yyyy, and I think this about topic zzzz related to my agency’s work”, I’d probably be in the HR office on Monday.

That said, doesn’t make it right or wrong, and I often feel like public servants or Trustees lower down the chain have a higher level of professionalism expected of them than the bigwigs, and exhibit it.

I hope Colorado pulls through. It would be very disheartening to me for my wildlife commissioners to speak against a well established heritage. You can bet that once again there will be a bill in the Montana legislature to make hunting fishing and trapping methods, a constitutional initiative.

If I were to imagine other public servants accompanying a statement position about something related to their roles, with the precursor that they are currently in that role, it sure feels like an official position.

If wrote an op-ed saying, “ I’m Nameless Range, I am an xxxx for agency yyyy, and I think this about topic zzzz related to my agency’s work”, I’d probably be in the HR office on Monday.

That said, doesn’t make it right or wrong, and I often feel like public servants or Trustees lower down the chain have a higher level of professionalism expected of them than the bigwigs, and exhibit it.

I hope Colorado pulls through. It would be very disheartening to me for my wildlife commissioners to speak against a well established heritage. You can bet that once again there will be a bill in the Montana legislature to make hunting fishing and trapping methods, a constitutional initiative.

Employees are held to different standards than appointed commissioners, generally. Regardless, it appears as if these commissioners were in violation of their own regulations. Getting anyone to take that seriously may prove to be difficult.

That's why accountability exists in issue campaigning.

SITKA Gear Optifade Cover

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flickted
Back