PEAX Equipment

Cats Aren't Trophies

This issue is one time I wish Steve Rinella would make a video and explain the situation so even a Denver liberal could understand. Of course he would need to cook some Mtn lion in the video. Talking about it on his podcast is not going to reach the average Colorado voter.

This issue is one time I wish Steve Rinella would make a video and explain the situation so even a Denver liberal could understand. Of course he would need to cook some Mtn lion in the video. Talking about it on his podcast is not going to reach the average Colorado voter.

talking about it on podcasts with very wide reach is going to fill the coffers. full coffers buy wide reaching messages that average voters hear.

Colorado lion hunting is done. What's the next low hanging fruit they will go for might as well try and get a headstart . My guess is fall black bear is next on the list

Thanks for your support.
Just being realistic lots on here don't want to admit it but there are to many anti hunters on the Democrat side of politics that there is no way it will be stopped colorado and washington are a perfect example as the disease spreads its just going to get worse.

Just being realistic lots on here don't want to admit it but there are to many anti hunters on the Democrat side of politics that there is no way it will be stopped colorado and washington are a perfect example as the disease spreads its just going to get worse.
What is there to admit? Just because it will hit the ballot box doesn’t mean it’ll get voted in. Everyone knew this one was going to the ballot. Sportsmen giving up early is what will make this vote pass.

You Coloradans have to band together and vote in force. The wolf reintroduction barely passed, and that one didn't deal with banning hunting. It could have been stopped, and this one most certainly can be stopped. We NR will support financially and vocally but obviously we can't help on election day, that will be up to you.

Colorado lion hunting is done. What's the next low hanging fruit they will go for might as well try and get a headstart . My guess is fall black bear is next on the list
Respectfully have to disagree. I believe we are seeing the most well-funded and well-organized campaign ever to oppose a statewide anti-hunting initiative. Diverse coalition of wildlife, hunting and fishing organizations working together with state and national support. Could be a successful framework for the future. I am cautiously optimistic. From a purely political standpoint, Colorado seems to be shifting back toward the middle during this election cycle. Just look at the recent primary results. Extreme candidates on the right and left got beat by more moderate candidates in most races. And yes, they have already signaled their intention to eliminate black bear and bighorn sheep hunting in the future.

Don’t forget to donate to CRWM!

What is there to admit? Just because it will hit the ballot box doesn’t mean it’ll get voted in. Everyone knew this one was going to the ballot. Sportsmen giving up early is what will make this vote pass.
That certian political views from sportsman are the direct cause of these even making it to a vote.

What states are currently trying to ban hunting? states that are very liberal then we have sportsman voting for those politicians knowing dang well they will pull the plug on hunting as soon as they can and it's much harder to get non hunters to support hunting vs trying to get non hunters to support keeping public land and fight poor enviromental policy which is the biggest threat to hunting from the other side you have to pick your poison I guess. voting has consequences and colorado is feeling that pain.

I hope I am wrong but my prediction is another close vote with the same outcome as the wolf's

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meatball
Back