Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Bowhunters - not a big impact?

It’s just another example of things that haven’t stayed up on the times for game management
When changes take place via ignorant at best and corrupt at worst legislative politics - good change will certainly come rarely and slow... wish fwp had more power to manage

It doesn't matter archery or rifle, tracking and being a woodsman is a dying skill. It's not even on most hunters radars anymore as something to know how to do. My dad and my other early hunting mentors drilled home the importance of knowing trees and bushes, reading and understanding terrain in regards to animal movement, using a compass, and how to track animals. People just want to fast track the killing and skip over the necessary skills. It's a damn shame.

With a dude over his shoulder telling him what to do, a bow that was shaking like crazy and a terrible shot angle that was about the best possible outcome
I can't imagine even taking that shot. But to post video evidence online is just a lack of self awareness!

His bow is either too high of a draw weight, or he has some bad target panic... I had to work through that in the past. It does suck.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacksoncsalmon
Back