Advertisement

Bone saw

Hem

Every day reminders.
Now I see my trusty bone saw is considered to be vintage.🙄
Yep, archives indicate previous threads.
Anybody out there recommend a " m odern" version that is as sturdy as the Pac-Saw, but also has fine/ coarse cutting teeth. Flimsy plastic crap won't cut it.20241003_072545.jpg

Every day reminders.
Now I see my trusty bone saw is considered to be vintage.🙄
Yep, archives indicate previous threads.
Anybody out there recommend a " m odern" version that is as sturdy as the Pac-Saw, but also has fine/ coarse cutting teeth. Flimsy plastic crap won't cut it.View attachment 343101
That thing looks like it's got another 30 years to go!

• Haha
Reactions: Hem
That thing looks like it's got another 30 years to go!
It's a bomber saw, certainly done it's share. Could be a little sharper as a result.
I probably will continue to use it, ...my status symbol instead of buying an expensive collector gun every few months.😁

The Sven saw and the What a Saw are both good options if you're looking for a folding bucksaw... I have an older what a saw made in the US. I think they are chinese now... they are really great buck saws. You can store multiple blades in the the saw itself and they weigh practically nothing.

I like the What a Saw for how easy it sets up. Its sturdy and has done its job for many years.
The Sven is just as good and I like mine.. I just usually find myself tossing the other in my bag in most occasions since its something I have had for a few decades.

Kenetrek Boots

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhow1997
Back