Big ol Burban?

FB Marketplace is a good tool when shopping for deals.
I disagree.

My ol burb is dying of rust cancer.

I been trying to find one to replace it.

The hipsters have destroyed that market.

I just want a plain jane truck to go hunting, and fishing in.

I disagree.

I looked for a couple years before I found one in NM. They are out there you just have to dig for them.

I disagree.

Look for a 1988 to 1998 Chevy/GMC. Great trucks. Reliable, cheap parts and nice looking. My 1988 GMC was the best truck I ever had. (Well, except for the 1971 I had) 387,000 great miles. mtmuley

I used a 94 GMC 2500 for a work pickup for 2 summers. 5.7 and a 5 speed manual. I loved that thing. A little bit gutless on heavier trailers, but it was a tank, and I bounced it down a lot of central Montana 2 tracks. If I found the same truck in decent shape and had the money to burn I’d love to buy one and build it into what I want.

Look for a 1988 to 1998 Chevy/GMC. Great trucks. Reliable, cheap parts and nice looking. My 1988 GMC was the best truck I ever had. (Well, except for the 1971 I had) 387,000 great miles. mtmuley
@shb

There is a guy in Muskegon, MI that goes by Mike Anytime on FB Marketplace. He runs a scrapyard in California and buys every truck in that category he can. He has them shipped here to be sold or dismantled.

He has a 1998 there now that is about the same shape as mine. Interior is rougher but absolutely zero rust. It has a pile of miles on it and leaked everywhere. But for someone wanting to do what I am doing it is a great start.

I used a 94 GMC 2500 for a work pickup for 2 summers. 5.7 and a 5 speed manual. I loved that thing. A little bit gutless on heavier trailers, but it was a tank, and I bounced it down a lot of central Montana 2 tracks. If I found the same truck in decent shape and had the money to burn I’d love to buy one and build it into what I want.
Love my 94
IMG_3172.jpeg
IMG_3102.jpeg

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zebbage
Back