Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Biden positive for Covid 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s going around again. Just had a gig cancelled tonight because our singer caught it.

I found this out after being in a small rehearsal space with her, and the rest of the band, last night 🙄. So…we’ll see if it gets me or not. Either way, I’m out about $80 of lost gig money, plus the free beer during the show. Bummer.

Last edited:
Wife and I came down with it two weeks ago right when we got back from a trip to Vegas. Definitely going around right now but seems most are experiencing mild symptoms like we had.

Wife and I came down with it two weeks ago right when we got back from a trip to Vegas. Definitely going around right now but seems most are experiencing mild symptoms like we had.
In all honesty I didn't really know anyone is testing for it anymore. I'm sure we've had it a few times as many times as the kids have brought stuff home.

Funny, the one time I had it, I also caught it in Vegas. Anymore, I just assume I’ll come home sick with something after traveling.

Daughter lost her sense of smell over 3 years ago. Catches a little whiff now and then, that's it.
Same for me. Seams like its very slowly coming back. From time to time I catch a faint whiff of something familiar that I haven't smelt since I first caught it. Weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meatball
Back