MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Backcountry hunting mentor

I’m afraid I’m paralysis by analysis at this point. I keep telling myself to be flexible because my plan will most likely change when there. Oct 12-16. Hopefully they will be vocal enough to locate them dudes
Get online and find someone with an elk calling basics. They will still be vocal that’s my favorite time to hunt them. I’d recommend elknut guy is a little foggy but pretty to the point. The year I started paying attention to the sounds I was making we started killing bulls.

Get online and find someone with an elk calling basics. They will still be vocal that’s my favorite time to hunt them. I’d recommend elknut guy is a little foggy but pretty to the point. The year I started paying attention to the sounds I was making we started killing bulls.
That’s good info man. I plan to glass open areas daylight and evening but really not sure what to do during the day. Just hustle I guess? I planned on only taking a cow call honestly. Bad idea? Didn’t figure a bugle tube necessary that late. Glad to hear you enjoy hunting them that time of year. All new to me. Gotta start somewhere

That’s good info man. I plan to glass open areas daylight and evening but really not sure what to do during the day. Just hustle I guess? I planned on only taking a cow call honestly. Bad idea? Didn’t figure a bugle tube necessary that late. Glad to hear you enjoy hunting them that time of year. All new to me. Gotta start somewhere
I wouldn’t leave the house without my bugle that time of year.

Advertisement

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishonfleek
Back