Archery sights with rangefinder?

beartoothhiker

I know they are not legal in Montana, but has there been any discussion within FWP to entertain the discussion to make them legal?

EZV. Stadiametric range built in. Totally legal, super easy within 40-50 yards after getting used to it.

my own follow up. I just discovered the range finding capabilities are now legal for rifle scopes. Maybe that has been the case for a few years and I'm just slow, but it would make even more sense for the functionality on a bow.

2024 DEA Regs: Rifle scopes with illuminated reticles, built-in range finding capabilities, and “red dot” scopes are lawful for the taking of game animals.

my own follow up. I just discovered the range finding capabilities are now legal for rifle scopes. Maybe that has been the case for a few years and I'm just slow, but it would make even more sense for the functionality on a bow.

2024 DEA Regs: Rifle scopes with illuminated reticles, built-in range finding capabilities, and “red dot” scopes are lawful for the taking of game animals.
Montana? Nevermind. Found it. mtmuley

Where do we draw the line on what we allow in our hunting seasons in regard to technology? I Personally think that electronics shouldn't be allowed on a hunting bow. I also think that lighted nocks are an exception to this rule due to them not aiding the shooter in making a shot.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozarkhuntress
Back