Caribou Gear Tarp

Anyone else been kicked off rocks lied?

these are the off-season style threads HT was made for and i'm here for it.

who woulda thought the gap between colorado and wyoming draws would qualify as "off season"

How can they? They don't have enough experience in hunting, conservation, public lands, etc. to have an intelligent conversation with, let alone a thought of their own.

Shoot one elk on a guided hunt, instant experts.
Hilarious. Probably 10X more public land elk hunters on Rokslide.com than here.

Reminds me of the highschool dropout who hates college grads with all that "book lernin".

Well it’s been fun stirring the pot again. To be clear I get just as much hate a from people here as I did over there. Just check out the thread below. Well I’ll see you guys again in a few months when I get bored. You all seem like good people for the most part, but this online stuff just seems kinda unhealthy. Have a good hunting season everyone.

I never got banned but I got multiple messages from moderators telling me to "cool it".

The reason for the talking to was because of a thread I started. At the time I was interviewing for a job in southern Idaho. Since the forum is a western hunting forum I asked if anybody knew anything about the town and such. The entire thread went off the rails shit talking mormons and their influence of the area. All I did was ask a question lol

I got perma banned for a comment in the Fitness subforum of all things. But butted heads plenty with the blowhards in the firearm subforum as well.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jg722
Back