And…we are off!

I don't kiss and tell.

But I will say once a mouse crawled in to my waders and died. Nothing like jamming your foot in to a rotting ,putrid glob. Think I might have hurled.
the kids’ cat likes to leave mice on the doormat and I like to walk outside barefoot first thing in the morning. I’m a slow learner.

This hunt is so serious I broke down and joined the croc club. I feel like I’ve lost a piece of my dignity. I couldn’t bring myself to spend $50 on a pair of plastic slip on shoes so I opted for the Wally World ones at $12.95. I also upgraded my previous Wal Mart softshell coat that has been to Alaska 3 times for a new Wal mart softshell. Price gouging and inflation have raised the price of the Softshell from $24.99 to $69.99.

We are boarded in Seattle.

View attachment 345620
I had to zoom WAYYYYY IN man… I legit thought you spent the $12.95 on duct tape and did like we used to make the wallets back in the day…

Pizza and beer for dinner.
At the liquor store 3 guys in full kuiu get ups were arguing about who was going to buy a 30 rack of Busch light. They were the camo cans so maybe they didn’t want to be seen with a camo pattern not in their kit?

We didn’t have rooms for tonight since we thought we’d be out. The best western was full so we had to move out by the airport. It’s loud. Coast Guard helos coming and going. Hopefully all is ok.

1729744286803.jpeg

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nk84
Back