Kenetrek Boots

AirBnB

Used one in Florida last year and it was easy and convenient. Had friends that scored a home near a random event they were going to and it worked out perfect. Thinking of renting out my in-law unit this winter when the in-laws head to Florida for the cold-ish months.

used it in Budapest was great!!
Julie booked it for this weekend for her bachelorette party and the person renting the house canceled today. They were supposed to arrive on friday. Customer service is getting a call tomorrow to see what we can do. It will be a good test of how good the billion dollar operation is run.

Used it in FL in FEB while we were adopting our daughter. We found it very convienent and user friendly. If your plans may change, ensure you seek out properties with a flexible cancellation policy, or you will be out some cash......we had to adjust several times, so that was a priority for us.

Thanks folks! Never done it before now.
Wife just booked us one in Lolo (MT for those who don't know) for a quick trip to visit her nephew who moved out from Maryland. One of my honey do's before October...
Sounds like it is very close to a brewery!

In a vrbo right now in SF. It is amazing less expensive than hotel way nicer and has a kitchen to cook in. Stayed in a airBNB last trip to SF and it was equally great.

Yes, we rent our holiday home using AirB2B and have booked a place in Australia for July. So far only good experiences.

Stayed at one in London and one in Reykjavík last week. They were perfect. I haven't heard too many horror stories.

Watch the fees as some will add hundreds of service and cleaning fees essentially making them much more expensive than they seem

jryoung;2510429Thinking of renting out my in-law unit this winter when the in-laws head to Florida for the cold-ish months.[/QUOTE said:
If I had in-laws quarters at my place I'd make sure it was rented out year-round so they couldn't use it. :mad: They both suck!

Used one in FL in March. Transaction went great. Like all similar services, ask lots of questions to make sure you get what your expecting.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ronald
Back