PEAX Equipment

A little humour for your day

That would be challenging. As a male the proper response would be I have never been pegged. Unless you have and then the comment you stated would be a good distraction. Had a buddy that was into all kinds of weird shit that I wish I could have never learned about.

😉
Dear God please tell me they are a member here for our entertainment.

That would be challenging. As a male the proper response would be I have never been pegged. Unless you have and then the comment you stated would be a good distraction. Had a buddy that was into all kinds of weird shit that I wish I could have never learned about.

😉

you-keep-using-that-word-meme.jpg

Play on words. As a man, I can't peg anyone or anything. Not even Levi's.

Literally from Wikipedia

Pegging is an anal sex act in which a woman penetrates a man's anus with a strap-on dildo. A naked man is on all fours. A naked woman is knelt behind him ...

Last edited:
View attachment 328792

Play on words. As a man, I can't peg anyone or anything. Not even Levi's.

Literally from Wikipedia

Pegging is an anal sex act in which a woman penetrates a man's anus with a strap-on dildo. A naked man is on all fours. A naked woman is knelt behind him ...
I know exactly what it means.

And if you want to pull out definitions here that is fine. But then you would have to define “what is a woman?” It’s been a bit of a challenge in recent years. Even the newest Supreme Court justice couldn’t answer the question during her confirmation hearing. So wether you are the pegged or doing the pegging. I don’t really care, just don’t post any pictures.

So, really, what is pegging your jeans? I suspect it's rolling up the cuffs a bit; if so, guilty.

Back