A little humour for your day

Man what's with all the curse words out there on bumper stickers nowadays? Am I the only one that get's annoyed seeing that, especially with my kids in the truck with me?
I just told my neighbor the other day not to curse at my kids, but I don’t mind the cursing thing at all, unless it’s in a context that is directly derogatory. There’s wayyyyy worse stuff in the world than to be worried about words. Sticks and stones, friend.

I just told my neighbor the other day not to curse at my kids, but I don’t mind the cursing thing at all, unless it’s in a context that is directly derogatory. There’s wayyyyy worse stuff in the world than to be worried about words. Sticks and stones, friend.
It's a direct reflection of the morals and values of a citizenship.

Poor taste, immature and shows low integrity.

Because the slippery slope is real. Next thing you know they'll be butt f****** in the halls of congress and filming it! Oh wait, they already did.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mleonard23
Back