2024 WY pronghorn, deer, and R elk draw

I am here for resident support.

Them " I put in for area 100 and didn't draw, they are giving all the tags to non residents"

Me "Do you want me to tell you why that theory is wrong or do you want me to pull up the draw odds where it shows 3,500 people applying for 100 tags?"

Them " I haven't drawn antelope in 5 years"

Me "There are draw odds for that."

There is a video somewhere where Hitler reacts to the draw odds and it is comical this time of year.

I am here for resident support.

Them " I put in for area 100 and didn't draw, they are giving all the tags to non residents"

Me "Do you want me to tell you why that theory is wrong or do you want me to pull up the draw odds where it shows 3,500 people applying for 100 tags?"

Them " I haven't drawn antelope in 5 years"

Me "There are draw odds for that."

There is a video somewhere where Hitler reacts to the draw odds and it is comical this time of year.

That's why random draw systems are the best. You can draw absolutely nothing for 5 years straight, and then for the next five years draw absolutely nothing. :cool:

And the Hitler video is top five all-time best on YouTube. Might even be #1.

QQ

Nov buck tag, no bull, no lope and did draw a cow. So drew the hardest tag of 3 but really love my elk tag and thats what wanted most but gen will due. Will be looking for another cow tag in leftovers. Hope some of you guys did well.

Last edited:
Didn't draw here, but not really surprised going in with 0 points.

Reactions: LCH
Nothing for me trying to play the regular random.

In 12 years as a resident of MT, and applying in multiple states for the last 6, I’ve never drawn a single tag where the odds are less than 50%.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vpihlman
Back