PEAX Equipment

2024 WY pronghorn, deer, and R elk draw

Funny how a Montana ram permit sure takes the fun out of the Wyoming deer, elk, and pronghorn draw.

Wouldn't mind first choice elk.
Congrats on that one Buzz! That should be fun.

First year for my oldest boy to hunt here in WY. Hoping he can bring us some luck in the draw as I never have any. My wife always has had the luck but she only wanted in on moose and elk this year. 🤞🏻

Shooting for the moon per usual, successful on any first choice of the three would be great.

However, I've got terrible luck with draw odds. Just a few years ago I was in for a LQ deer here in Wyo, only two first choice applicants didn't draw and I made up half of those stats.

My wife and I are attempting to draw a couple antelope tags. We've been building points for a while now and should have more than enough to draw based on last years odds. A good friend of ours also moved out to Wyoming a few years ago and lives in a town boarding the unit we want to hunt. I really hope we draw.

I’m playing the game for pronghorn, it will probably depend on applicant behavior.

My wife and I are attempting to draw a couple antelope tags. We've been building points for a while now and should have more than enough to draw based on last years odds. A good friend of ours also moved out to Wyoming a few years ago and lives in a town boarding the unit we want to hunt. I really hope we draw.
I really like doing these type of trips. It always seems to be the more memorable hunts when you get to visit friends. I hope you draw.

In for a pretty doable LQ deer tag and a long shot pronghorn tag. Now if I could get the draw a day early to put in for SD if I bust out.

Last edited:
Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrentR
Back