Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

2024 Colorado leftovers and reissues

No, I already have a grip load of tags this year but wasn’t going to pass up the opportunity on a Co antelope tag. I think 3 bull tags, 1 cow tag, 1 antelope buck tag, 1deer buck, 1 deer doe tag in 4 different states is probably enough…
So I know you got tags in NM, WY , and of course CO. Where else you headed this year if you don't mind me being nosey?

No, I already have a grip load of tags this year but wasn’t going to pass up the opportunity on a Co antelope tag. I think 3 bull tags, 1 cow tag, 1 antelope buck tag, 1deer buck, 1 deer doe tag in 4 different states is probably enough…
Damn bro!
Leave some for the rest of us.
Just kidding. That’s gonna be an awesome season.
Jealous

I think we were fighting for the same antelope tag. I figured as much.

I think we were fighting for the same antelope tag. I figured as much.
If it’s the one I’m thinking of (this week was the first time I saw it on the list this year), buddy and I both took a shot at it yesterday, too. Drew it last year.

Don't you love when the tag that you unsuccessfully applied for shows up on the leftover list week after week...

Don't you love when the tag that you unsuccessfully applied for shows up on the leftover list week after week...
At this point it’s reissue tags, they are not “leftovers”. Someone drew the tag, paid for it, but has now turned it in so CPW reissues the tag. If you applied and did not draw, there were no “leftovers” in your hunt code.

At this point it’s reissue tags, they are not “leftovers”. Someone drew the tag, paid for it, but has now turned it in so CPW reissues the tag. If you applied and did not draw, there were no “leftovers” in your hunt code.
Semantics... you know what I meant.😑

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jg722
Back