2024 Colorado leftovers and reissues

That was exactly what I was doing last week. Good to have some company.
@TheGreek The system accepts a zero (0) instead of an O in hunt code. i.e. in this case:

A-F-104-01-M
A-F104-O1-M

Both validate just fine. When it accepts the incorrect version you see it will have corrected the 01 using a zero to now be O1 using the letter.

So whatever y’all were doing wrong was incorrect beside the “O/0” mix up.

Last edited:
I forgot to check this week! Crap. Anyone save the list to see if I missed out on a Unit 85 bear tag?

@TheGreek The system accepts a zero (0) instead off an O in hunt code. i.e. in this case:

A-F-104-01-M
A-F104-O1-M

Both validate just fine. Whne it accepts the incorrect version you see it will have corrected the 01 using a zero to now be O1 using the letter.

Didn't work for me today, fwiw.

Seems like my luck lately. I guess that just gives them all another year to grow. I probably wouldn't have been able to get it bought anyway. I still have yet to ever get one to the checkout phase.

Seems like my luck lately. I guess that just gives them all another year to grow. I probably wouldn't have been able to get it bought anyway. I still have yet to ever get one to the checkout phase.
If you give up that easily your luck should be bad luck. There will be more in the future so dont be a quitter. LOL.

Also which 85 season are you looking for?

@TheGreek The system accepts a zero (0) instead off an O in hunt code. i.e. in this case:

A-F-104-01-M
A-F104-O1-M

Both validate just fine. Whne it accepts the incorrect version you see it will have corrected the 01 using a zero to now be O1 using the letter.

Playing around on the system today, I have confirmed that @Khunter is correct. As expected. One of these Wednesdays I am going to score on the reissue list. One day.

Good luck all. Couple more tags inbound for the list soon. A 1st rifle elk and a plains muzzleloader deer. Already sent back another state’s deer tag. For 1st time in 8 years I won’t be making the pilgrimage west. 😞 Life is getting overwhelming and expensive! So here’s to your 2024 and hopefully to better plans for me in 2025.

Good luck all. Couple more tags inbound for the list soon. A 1st rifle elk and a plains muzzleloader deer. Already sent back another state’s deer tag. For 1st time in 8 years I won’t be making the pilgrimage west. 😞 Life is getting overwhelming and expensive! So here’s to your 2024 and hopefully to better plans for me in 2025.
Sorry to hear that, @Bullshot. Hope I can land that elk tag and do it some honor, ha ha!

That's life for ya, stay positive and you'll shoot a booner next time you can make it!

That's life for ya, stay positive and you'll shoot a booner next time you can make it!
That’s the idea! Thanks!

I’ll be trying to make the best of it close to home, with the freed up time now for some October whitetails, trout, walleyes, and stripers. Things I haven’t had much chance to do in recent years.

I hate this system. I’m gonna start going to the CPW office in person I think.
Better be first in line. Their PC's in the offices/retailers can bypass certain security pieces compared to an individual on their device, but if you have to wait for someone else in front of you to transact, it will be too late.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jg722
Back