Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

2024 Colorado leftovers and reissues

i dunno, the same people complaining about preference points systems being ruined probably remind their buddies to buy points every year.

and text them every wednesday morning before 11 asking if they've seen the preview list.

like i said, it's like finding a productive elk spot - talking about it does you zero favors.

How long after the drop have people pulled tags? There were a lot of 76 archery tags. I keep getting not available. I guess I missed them…to bad, that was a great tag

have not been able to get a tag off the reissue since the first 2 years...buddy got a nice tag today tho

I was getting "Not a Valid Code" for everything I entered. Does that mean the tag had been sold in the millisecond before I clicked submit or was I doing something wrong?

you were entering a nonexistent hunt code if it said “invalid”. Hope you did not pull a muscle in your clicky finger trying.
I’ve been pressing the button for the last 15 minutes with the wrong code cause I was using a 0 instead of an O. Ha ha ha!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jg722
Back