Sitka Gear Optifade Cover

2024 Colorado leftovers and reissues

Nothing too exciting from what I saw. I May try to pull a private land pronghorn tag for a unit my buddy has land in. Probably won’t even be able to get that tag.

Colorado is stupid. I am not sure I understand exactly what goes on, but can somebody tell me how these tags go from the "reissue preview list" into somebody's account without it ever actually making it to the "leftover list"?

Last edited:
Colorado is stupid. I am not sure I understand exactly what goes on, but can somebody tell me how these tags go from the "reissue preview list" into somebody's account without it ever actually making it to the "leftover list"?
The reissue list isn’t the same as leftover. The reissue tags go to quick to updated to the leftover list in my experience.

Managed to get a deer tag that usually takes a couple resident points. First time I've gotten anything since they started dropping tags once a week.

I'm still confused by it. Yesterday's list had a few tags I wanted, today the 0855 list they were gone. Thought it opened at 0900 today

Both of them are just reports.

Think of the 'Preview List' as a report of new inventory that is soon to be stocked on a store shelf.

Whereas, the 'Leftover List' is a report of the total CURRENT inventory of every item for sale on every shelf in the store. Most of this inventory has been sitting there a long time. That report is updated every 10 minutes starting at 11:00 (today it was actually 10:55, but you get the idea).

Once the new stuff is stocked, there is a mad dash for it because 50,000 people are waiting at the door for the store to open and 99.9% of them only want the new stuff. All of the new stuff gets sold by 11:05.

When the 'Leftover List' (current inventory report) is refreshed again at 11:10, it again only has what is currently for sale/on the shelf. The 'new stuff' is no longer there, so not on the current inventory report.

The reissue list isn’t the same as leftover. The reissue tags go to quick to updated to the leftover list in my experience.
Yes I understand that. This doesn't answer my question.
Both of them are just reports.

Think of the 'Preview List' as a report of new inventory that is soon to be stocked on a store shelf.

Whereas, the 'Leftover List' is a report of the total CURRENT inventory of every item for sale on every shelf in the store. Most of this inventory has been sitting there a long time. That report is updated every 10 minutes starting at 11:00 (today it was actually 10:55, but you get the idea).

Once the new stuff is stocked, there is a mad dash for it because 50,000 people are waiting at the door for the store to open and 99.9% of them only want the new stuff. All of the new stuff gets sold by 11:05.

When the 'Leftover List' (current inventory report) is refreshed again at 11:10, it again only has what is currently for sale/on the shelf. The 'new stuff' is no longer there, so not on the current inventory report.
Okay that's nice but how in the real world how exactly are these items being taken off the shelf the minute they are stocked. Are you telling me that if I don't drive to Colorado and camp outside one of their offices in order to be first in line, I have no chance?

Yes I understand that. This doesn't answer my question.

Okay that's nice but how in the real world how exactly are these items being taken off the shelf the minute they are stocked. Are you telling me that if I don't drive to Colorado and camp outside one of their offices in order to be first in line, I have no chance?

you have 50k people typing in hunt codes at 11:00:01

may the best internet win.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jg722
Back