Caribou Gear Tarp

Zowie...$20K + Change!

Nice sheep. For that price you could just about hunt your own desert ram in Mexico and have $10,000 to spare.

I was wondering a few things.

When did they start plugging sheep? Shouldn't that tell who harvested this thing? Also if it was found dead does any state allow you to keep sheep pick ups? Where would you find a Desert sheep cape to go with pick ups. I would think it would be 5k for a cape if you could find one. Lastly how can it be number 13 all time if it has never been entered into the book?

Sounds Fishy to me and am surprised some fish and wildlife agency isn't looking at this real hard. I could be wrong though, usually I am.

You cant pick them up here in Oregon, you can look at them and then leave them where you found them but only a tag holder or a prior tag holder can be in possesion on the horns.

Why would you sell something like that anyways??? Money will be the demise of hunting.

Cabela's is soliciting tag holders here in Montana, anyone getting a tag is being notified that cabelas would like to buy.. This sends a definite ethical message. This would make a good topic. Should it be legal to solicit people that draw a special tag. Lottery winners can stay anonymous. People will apply just to sell the trophy. Great huh.

For that price you could just about hunt your own desert ram in Mexico and have $10,000 to spare.
Where are you finding Desert Sheep hunts in Mexico for $10K?

Sign me up also for one of those MX hunts. Ill dip into the kids college fund for that kind of deal. The dude selling the desert head sold a Rocky a couple weeks before for 15K with the same advertising. Unknown origin. and then small dall and stone sheep for like 2950.00. Seems fishy to me.

Where are you finding Desert Sheep hunts in Mexico for $10K?

I was wonderingthe Same thing.. I think the Price tag is more like 50K... ????? If it's only 10k, Sign me up for 2 !!!

Stone Ram hunts at the Reno SCI wee going for 35k... Them's is alot of Burgers !!!!!!

So... question.... are these pickups? And if not, then how can someone go off and shoot a 190" ram and not get it entered into any book?

Beats me?

Is it me or does this seem fishy?

cmc

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jg722
Back