Your spot

Hilljackoutlaw

Been in the process of turning basement into a den/gameroom/bar/man cave/trophy room/whatever u wanna call it for a few years. Now I'm gonna start the serious work tho with the insulation, electrical, drywall, etc. As I start this endeavor I thought it would be cool to see some pics of everyone's "spot". I searched the forum a bit and found some trophy room pics, but not all spots are trophy rooms. So let's see some pics of yours in the house or in your shop or wherever your spot is.

Reactions: LCH
Well mine is my blind (for now). It is only 7x8x10
it is still needing some finishing touches inside and out, but it is working so far.
It have electricity and a full size house door and double walled and it more than 2 hours from the city!

My "spot" is going to be changing a bit. We're in the process of buying/moving, just to the other side of the county. The plan is to put up a good sized pole building once we've got the house settled.

My room is always in a state of flux and movement as Im adding more and moving existing mounts to make room. I still dont know where to put an 11 foot tanned gator hide.

I have a garden shed 12 x 16 that I need to move about 5 feet off the lot line so I can get electric service to it and then I'll be able to make it into my spot. So I don't have any pictures yet, but I'll share them when I finally do the move/build.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jg722
Back