MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Resurrecting "Red Green" a tough Toyota.

Many people are saying that this was a failed Bovil Run attempt. I'm not saying that, but many people are...
Before MRS got here to keep me in line, my vice was out-drinking the Vandals who came to experience The Silver Saddle. The Saddle used to serve "Chili Beer". Like Tabasco with a kick.

So got the drivers side wheel to clear the steering arm by grinding. Now realize that being done, it will still rub on the tie rod end rubber boot.
Then the FedEx guy was here to deliver some Talley stuff I ordered. He asked if I noticed the rears were rubbing on the leaf springs.

Gave up and ordered a set of 4 13mm (1/2") spacers. Burned a few more sawbucks.

you must be some sort of cat or something, with more than 1 expendable life at your disposal.

really glossing over rolling a vehicle 3 times in your life and still being here to talk about it.

that was some good reading.

you must be some sort of cat or something, with more than 1 expendable life at your disposal.

really glossing over rolling a vehicle 3 times in your life and still being here to talk about it.

that was some good reading.
I've walked away from two high speed highway crashes too. Air bags hurt like hell, but they do work. Only four lives left. Even Catzilla in Mouse Hunt finally met his match.

In the crash coming home from the RMEF banquet, I woke up as the truck was heading up the embankment on the left, having crossed the oncoming lane. I over corrected and the truck went over on the driver's side. I have a distinct memory of being suspended in the seat belt as the pavement slid by a fraction of an inch from my face. My only injuries were glass cuts.

It makes sense now the only thing MRS ever forbade me was motorcycles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
livingt_o_hunt
Back