Why I didn’t fill my WY general tag.

Yeah, but as I assume you know, not all general areas are not created equal.

We hunt within 1.5 hours from our town. I know there are better areas and maybe should look into them.

I tend to hang close in order to also hunt and scout mulies, which are my passion.
Double negative there bud…

So all general areas would be created equal then right?

Last time I drew the deadline to withdraw was Jan 31st. About Feb 8th my wife let me know she was pregnant with my first born. Planned on going archery instead. Then she had contractions the whole month of September so that put the kabosh on that. Born Oct 10th. I let him know in the delivery room he owed me an elk hunt.
And still does?

This thread is putting a pit in my stomach about 6 weeks sooner than normal. Thanks boys.

In all seriousness, the only general elk tag I bailed on I was a new dad and there was a snow storm on the second night. Didn’t let up all day and I got nervous about getting stuck in the mountains.

Yah lol he's 5. Can't wait.
Man the year I had my oldest was one of the best elk seasons I ever had was working nights so I’d go hunt every morning. Kid was like 3 weeks old wife asked think you’ll get on this year and I made the mists of being like….. well I’ve let 8 walk so far nothing is big enough. Fuggin idiot.

Could be tough. I don't drink and I would be turned away from the VA. The stripper? Out that far from civilization I don't know if you want to see what they have to choose from. ;) Beyond that? I'm sure we'll have a blast.
Don't you worry rock springs aint to far away and there is definitely some local "Tallent", if you want them to have teeth that might be the show stopper!

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MidwestSniper03
Back