MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Whats your shower setup?

johnnybow

I'm looking to add a portable shower setup to my elk camp this year. I previously used basically a propane heated sponge bath inside a ice fishing hut before but want something a little better this year. Any suggestions or what works for you? Thanks

Agree, I have become too lazy for my Zodi and my normal hunting buddy installed a shower arrangement on his Hobo Camper, but the Zodi is a nice item.

P.S. If theres any interest, I have a Zodi for sale. Used maybe 6 times. Since the date of this post it has been happily occupying a shelf in my basement storage room.

Mine is a pack of dude wipes and a water bottle.
A shower and a bidet, nice.

w=320

My musk challenges all other male animals in the forest. It is better than a hoochie mama.

Only archery guys shower in the field.

Not very manly. Fight the rutting bull using your hands, a 338 & your musk like a real man.

Other than that, it's dude wipes & a cold scrubbing from a water bladder & green scrubby. Zodi's look like they'd be great in camp.

Garden sprayer with a garden nozzle attached to the end. Poor hot water into and pump it up.

My musk challenges all other male animals in the forest. It is better than a hoochie mama.

Only archery guys shower in the field.

Not very manly. Fight the rutting bull using your hands, a 338 & your musk like a real man.

Other than that, it's dude wipes & a cold scrubbing from a water bladder & green scrubby. Zodi's look like they'd be great in camp.
Tent camping with 1/2 foot of snow, five to seven days, no time for a shower. Eat, sleep and hunt....camp chores. Hunt downwind!

We use the Geyser shower system. My wife can take a shower with 3 liters of water. A small power pack with a 12volt outlet and the Jetboil is all you need.

I bought a shower tent from Academy sports and two shower bags off of Amazon. It works great if you use it.....lol. Back story, I'm an old infantry scout so last year I went 14 days hunting without showering along with my "city boy" son-in-law. Dead down wind makes a dry shampoo and soap which my son-in-law used and worked great for him. I used baby wipes and foot powder to stay "fresh". Solar bags are very helpful to warm up your water if you need that as well.

Dude wipes for this dude too. Once in a great while I'll splash around in the creek if needed. But that's incredibly cold.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishonfleek
Back