Whats your shower setup?

We've always just brought a plastic washtub. Heat water, dump it in there along with some soap, wipe yourself down with a washcloth, and dry off with a towel. Pretty simple but works well.

A Folgers shower for me.
A few nail holes in the bottom of your coffee can hanging from a tree and a coffee pot full of warm water!

Lol why dude wipes?

What a successful marketing gimmick. Baby wipes with more markup and bro marketing.

I'm about to do my annual a 12 day stint sans shower/bath. After the 4th day itch its all down hill and easy. I just take a few baby wipes and wash my face and hands when I can. Use a little stink stick and call it good. I'd love a hot shower, not going to lie. I went on a 16 day trip once, and about day 12, jumped in a river that still had aufice along the bank. Shrinkage was an understatement, I'd have qualified for women's Olympic sports.

I'm about to do my annual a 12 day stint sans shower/bath. After the 4th day itch it’s all down hill and easy. I just take a few baby wipes and wash my face and hands when I can. Use a little stink stick and call it good. I'd love a hot shower, not going to lie. I went on a 16 day trip once, and about day 12, jumped in a river that still had aufice along the bank. Shrinkage was an understatement, I'd have qualified for women's Olympic sports.
tmp.gif😂

Lol why dude wipes?

What a successful marketing gimmick. Baby wipes with more markup and bro marketing.
I really like the Klean freak wipes because you can get them in the singles and are awesome in my kill kit for after

I have gone 11 days without a shower while in Alaska and you get pretty oily and stinky but at a certain point you’re only going to get so stinky. You get sweaty on sheep hunts and it can be warm but I enjoy every moment of it including the stink, haha.

Look at the Joolca hot tap you will never go back without it, we use a homemade setup for 30 years and a couple years ago my hunting partner bought this and last year I bought the tent for this setup it is great hot shower every day.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishonfleek
Back