What a mess this one is..

Hilljackoutlaw

Kudos to CO Roos on her investigation. Sadly, IDFG will probably not see enough in fines to cover the cost of it. Still the right thing to do and I hope they fry everyone involved.

Bittersweet that those of us saying LAPs cause corruption are finally right. Except @hank4elk. His use of his LAP tags was a great story.

I'm sitting here wondering if someone knew of this evidence and that triggered the whole technology thing. I hope not. It would mean law abiding, ethical sportsmen are going to lose privilege because of a criminal.

I tried attaching the affidavit pdf but I get an error message saying the file is too big for the server to process?
It's 67 pages.

The full magnitude of douche baggery these people represent is not fully captured in the article.

The lack of respect these guys show to wildlife in their communications (and obviously actions) is embarrassing when you realize people refer to them as "hunters".

I really hope his money and influence doesn't get him off.

Last edited:
Kudos to CO Roos on her investigation. Sadly, IDFG will probably not see enough in fines to cover the cost of it. Still the right thing to do and I hope they fry everyone involved.

Bittersweet that those of us saying LAPs cause corruption are finally right. Except @hank4elk. His use of his LAP tags was a great story.

I'm sitting here wondering if someone knew of this evidence and that triggered the whole technology thing. I hope not. It would mean law abiding, ethical sportsmen are going to lose privilege because of a criminal.
Keep me out of this.
Please.

Hope he gets what is coming to him. His money and influence will likely reduce the penalty significantly.

I've seen a lot of stupid, entitled, arrogant people in my life. These M@th@r F@#ck@r's took notes and communicated, in writing, on a criminal conspiracy of stealing from the public and defrauding the government.

Several years back I got a newspaper of sorts with hunts advertised in it. One listing was for Wyoming LO tags, no draw needed. WTH, I called the GW and then the place advertising the tags. He kind of backtracked a bit when I asked of that was legal but said he thought so?
WG&F quickly shut that down.

One thing I found interesting from the article- while illegal to sell/market LAP tags in Idaho, it apparently is not necessarily illegal to buy them- is that correct?

Possibly some unintended consequences of this one: while he caught many charges, it appears that he was not actually charged with purchasing or filling LAP tags (I only read the article, not the affidavit):

Does that mean it’s legal to do so?

Last edited:
Well that article has me all pissed off to start my day. What a fuggin POS!!!!!

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rut
Back