Advertisement

Utah Paunsagunt Archery Deer

I am looking forward to hearing about the rest of your hunt, @Zim.

Gotta be honest though- zero desire to read of your personal political views or how Kamala Harris and Joe Biden forced you to get on a green bus. I hope you leave those details out.
Not forced. You want to see Zion you have no choice, other than hiking 16 miles in 85 degree heat in the sun. Not easy for two seniors. You can’t argue with the facts.

Lord knows I’m no fan of the current administration, but those buses have been there for a while. I doubt the decision to use them was made at the presidential level. They are used to alleviate traffic in a canyon that can’t handle it.

Not forced. You want to see Zion you have no choice, other than hiking 16 miles in 85 degree heat in the sun. Not easy for two seniors. You can’t argue with the facts.
Ok boomer. America's wild places being loved to death has been a problem since long before "commie Kamala." If anything, blame Zuckerberg. You made the decision to pack into the bus with the 4 million other people that all want to post the same exact picture of Zion on the gram for their 130 followers to like.

This might come as a shocker, but those buses were running through Bush, Obama and Trump too.

Your own damn fault for getting on a petri dish bus. Then you come on here and complain about it?

I was looking forward to a hunt recap.

Instead, block. Bye. Good luck.

So it's Biden, Kamala and Nancy Pelosi's fault Zim didn't get a deer? I expected it to be Don Peay's fault. This all comes as a very big surprise.
Not just any deer though. But a true piece of history - especially if this was a 230" typical!!!!

Just returned from a trip, lots of people in central Wyoming, western Nevada and eastern California were sick. Businesses closed, running short handed, all the same explanation. Employees out sick. Hopefully I dodged it.

Or maybe they were just out hunting and didnt want to burn vacation time......

Just returned from a trip, lots of people in central Wyoming, western Nevada and eastern California were sick. Businesses closed, running short handed, all the same explanation. Employees out sick. Hopefully I dodged it.

Or maybe they were just out hunting and didnt want to burn vacation time......
Wicked cold and some covid going around in WI as well. Lot's of sick people these days it seems even though it is early for cold season. I had a bad cold a week ago and now developed what seems to be vertigo. Read it can happen a week after a cold. Dry heaved a few times I got so dizzy and kept myself out of a treestand last weekend for safety sake and driving is no fun. That being said, Zim give a report on the hunt.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sherriel noska
Back