Yeti GOBOX Collection

Trump DESTROYS Comrade Harris in televised debate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a good comedy. Any tips?

Hulu:

Only Murders in the Building. Seasons 1-3 were great. Season 3 was my favorite. Season 4 has some great insults from Martin Short. I think you'd like it too, given your love of Broadway musicals based off of really bad plays and your entire catalog of Selena Gomez albums.

What We Do in the Shadows - wicked funny 4th wall breaking Vampire mockumentary. Matt Berry is the vampire I suspect you'd be if you ever got bitten.

Shogun: Just don't try to read the subtitles after your 3rd green can. Great action, some funny lines and who you identify as in the series is likely the person you are least like. Great action, some funny moments, lots of blood & gore.

HBO Max:
Barry - a contract killer discovers his love of acting, and Henry Winkler is brilliant in it.

Chimp Crazy - Because I know you have a thing for people with bleached blonde hair, Florida morals and primates.

Peacemaker - This is literally you if you were John Cena starring in a super-hero series.

Netflix:

Blue Eyed Samurai - Cartoon nekkidness and samurai swords. Fun story as well.

Youtube has most seasons of the Great Pottery Throwdown, but that's a high-tensile strength drama wrapped up in a mushy exterior of pottery and grown men crying about art. I doubt you have the intestinal fortitude for this level of television wonderfullness.

I’m kinda looking for a political reality TV spoof, maybe something in line with more of a non-animated South Park tone.

Veep (HBO)

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many parallels to 2024.

Hulu:

Only Murders in the Building. Seasons 1-3 were great. Season 3 was my favorite. Season 4 has some great insults from Martin Short. I think you'd like it too, given your love of Broadway musicals based off of really bad plays and your entire catalog of Selena Gomez albums.

What We Do in the Shadows - wicked funny 4th wall breaking Vampire mockumentary. Matt Berry is the vampire I suspect you'd be if you ever got bitten.

Shogun: Just don't try to read the subtitles after your 3rd green can. Great action, some funny lines and who you identify as in the series is likely the person you are least like. Great action, some funny moments, lots of blood & gore.

HBO Max:
Barry - a contract killer discovers his love of acting, and Henry Winkler is brilliant in it.

Chimp Crazy - Because I know you have a thing for people with bleached blonde hair, Florida morals and primates.

Peacemaker - This is literally you if you were John Cena starring in a super-hero series.

Netflix:

Blue Eyed Samurai - Cartoon nekkidness and samurai swords. Fun story as well.

Youtube has most seasons of the Great Pottery Throwdown, but that's a high-tensile strength drama wrapped up in a mushy exterior of pottery and grown men crying about art. I doubt you have the intestinal fortitude for this level of television wonderfullness.
Barry is awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Archaic hunter 63
Back